A weir is a concrete spillway that is designed to prevent saltwater intrusion into the freshwater canal system. These concrete dams allow water to flow from the freshwater canal system into the saltwater canals and provide vital flood control.
- We're due for down real estate cycle: 'Flip or Flop's' Tarek El Moussa
- Mortgage servicers seek government aid as forebearance requests soar
- Mortgage industry fires back at regulator who won't help servicers slammed by payment delay requests
- Weekly mortgage applications drop 17.9% as coronavirus scares off buyers
- Weekly mortgage applications drop nearly 18%, as coronavirus home buyers back away