Southwest Florida is a Waterfront Wonderland with hundreds of miles of saltwater and freshwater homes, condos and land. Cape Coral, for example, has over 400 miles of saltwater and freshwater canals. The widths of the canals are from 50 feet to over 250+ feet. The depth of most canals are dredged from 5 to 10 feet in the middle of the canal. Some of the wider canals are 12 to 18 feet deep in the center. The value of the property is affected by the distance to get to the Gulf of Mexico, width of the canal and the view it affords of an intersecting canal, lake or basin. Drake Bliss is your local waterfront expert, call Drake at 239-910-1948 to discuss your boating needs.
- We're due for down real estate cycle: 'Flip or Flop's' Tarek El Moussa
- Mortgage servicers seek government aid as forebearance requests soar
- Mortgage industry fires back at regulator who won't help servicers slammed by payment delay requests
- Weekly mortgage applications drop 17.9% as coronavirus scares off buyers
- Weekly mortgage applications drop nearly 18%, as coronavirus home buyers back away