Southwest Florida is a Waterfront Wonderland with hundreds of miles of saltwater and freshwater homes, condos and land. Cape Coral, for example, has over 400 miles of saltwater and freshwater canals. The widths of the canals are from 50 feet to over 250+ feet. The depth of most canals are dredged from 5 to 10 feet in the middle of the canal. Some of the wider canals are 12 to 18 feet deep in the center. The value of the property is affected by the distance to get to the Gulf of Mexico, width of the canal and the view it affords of an intersecting canal, lake or basin. Drake Bliss is your local waterfront expert, call Drake at 239-910-1948 to discuss your boating needs.
- Lee County Water Initiative
- 16 Questions to Ask When Choosing a Lender
- 8 Dos and Don’ts of Owning a Vacation Rental
- For Sale by Owner (FSBO) Free eBook
- Your Questions Answered: Our Best Tips For a Successful Home Offer
- Your Questions Answered: Our Best Tips for Working With Agents and Lenders
- A Kitchen Remodel Worksheet to Help You Cut Costs
- Documents You Need for Mortgage Pre-Approval: A Checklist for Each Type of Loan
- 8 Eye-Opening Things Home Inspectors Can’t Tell You
- Are Closing Costs Tax Deductible?