A boat dock is a wood and/or concrete platform that gives a person access to their boat. The boat dock may or may not have a boat lift attached. A boat lift resembles a forklift that picks the boat up out of the water. The lift usually comes in sizes that denote the maximum number of pounds that can be lifted. Most boat lifts are rated for 5,000, 7,000 or 10,0000 pounds of lifting capacity. Many homes may include a boat lift behind the house to lift a boat out of the canal. Keeping your boat stored on a boat lift will help keep the bottom clear of barnacles and other marine organisms. This boat lift has also has a boat canopy to keep the sun off the boat while being stored.
- Homebuilder Taylor Morrison reports record June sales
- Here are the housing markets that have been hit the hardest by the pandemic
- Homebuyers rush back into the market as mortgage rates hit new low
- Homebuyer mortgage demand spikes 33% as rates set another record low
- Real estate CEO expects 'exodus' of central business districts to last the next two years