Off Water properties are the most plentiful properties in the area and they do not front any waterfront. The values of off water property depends on the availability of utility services like water and sewer and the proximity to other amenities like shopping, grocery stores, hospitals, schools, restaurants and other entertainment areas.
- Homebuilder Taylor Morrison reports record June sales
- Here are the housing markets that have been hit the hardest by the pandemic
- Homebuyers rush back into the market as mortgage rates hit new low
- Homebuyer mortgage demand spikes 33% as rates set another record low
- Real estate CEO expects 'exodus' of central business districts to last the next two years