Off Water properties are the most plentiful properties in the area and they do not front any waterfront. The values of off water property depends on the availability of utility services like water and sewer and the proximity to other amenities like shopping, grocery stores, hospitals, schools, restaurants and other entertainment areas.
- Lee County Water Initiative
- 16 Questions to Ask When Choosing a Lender
- 8 Dos and Don’ts of Owning a Vacation Rental
- For Sale by Owner (FSBO) Free eBook
- Your Questions Answered: Our Best Tips For a Successful Home Offer
- Your Questions Answered: Our Best Tips for Working With Agents and Lenders
- A Kitchen Remodel Worksheet to Help You Cut Costs
- Documents You Need for Mortgage Pre-Approval: A Checklist for Each Type of Loan
- 8 Eye-Opening Things Home Inspectors Can’t Tell You
- Are Closing Costs Tax Deductible?