As with any purchase, shopping around for a home loan or mortgage will help you get the best financing deal. The price and terms may be negotiable from lender to lender, so it is best to speak to 2-3 different companies. You will want to compare all the costs involved in obtaining a mortgage, give them a specific scenario of your purchase. Shopping, comparing, and negotiating may save you thousands of dollars, so the effort is worth your time.
- The phone numbers for the credit bureaus are:
Trans Union 800-888-4213
- FICO and Credit Score Information
- Fraud Alert Information
- Free Credit Report Online
- Free Credit Report Request Form (Mail-in)
- Credit Karma – Free Credit FICO Score Report
- Veterans Affairs VA Approved Condo Search Form
Loan Officers and Mortgage Professionals
- Daniel Bernard, Loan Officer, Supreme Lending, Phone: (239) 850-0366, Email: Dan.email@example.com
- J.T. Holbrook, Vice President, Preferred Community Bank
Office: Phone: 239-728-2265, Fax: 239-728-2014, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – Canadians/Foreign Nationals Lending
- Vince Patti, Loan Officer, Primary Residential Mortgage, Inc.
Office: 239-277-9244, ext 207 Cell: 239-565-1714, Email: VPatti@PrimeRes.com
- Jim Marcinkowski, Mortgage Professional at Inlanta Mortgage
Phone: 239-826-6400, Email: email@example.com
- Scott DiGregorio, Mortgage Expert at Primary Residential Mortgage, Inc.
Cell: 239-910-6040 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org