The community of South Gulf Cove (SGC) has 126 navigable canals totaling approximately 55 miles. The waterways make up nearly 1/3 of ALL the canals in Charlotte County. Theses canals lead to a boat lock providing access to the Charlotte Harbor and the Gulf of Mexico. The boat lock is self operated.
- Evercore's Kim on rise in second home purchases: Folks of means are coming back for seconds
- Beware the Covid cliff: Here are the CARES Act benefits coming to an end this year
- These 'home work' stocks still have more room to run even with a vaccine, Bank of America says
- Mortgage refinancing is hot, but using your home as an ATM is not
- Mortgage demand from homebuyers spikes 28%, and the average loan amount sets a record high