Cape Coral’s municipal drinking water is derived from the Lower Hawthorn Aquifer. It is estimated this aquifer is sufficient to support Cape Coral’s projected growth. The aquifer is very deep, the 25 wells currently in place are at 700 to 800 feet.
- We're due for down real estate cycle: 'Flip or Flop's' Tarek El Moussa
- Mortgage servicers seek government aid as forebearance requests soar
- Mortgage industry fires back at regulator who won't help servicers slammed by payment delay requests
- Weekly mortgage applications drop 17.9% as coronavirus scares off buyers
- Weekly mortgage applications drop nearly 18%, as coronavirus home buyers back away