Closing Keys

Where do you go to close on a property?

If you will be closing in person, you will go to a local Title Company or attorney who will perform the closing. All your closing documents will be waiting for you as well as any other documents requiring your signature. Many closing are what are termed as “Mail Away” closings. This means you will use US Mail, emails, faxes and/or over night couriers to deliver your paperwork to the closing agent in time for close.