When the Rosen brothers originally developed Cape Coral in the early 1960’s each person was sold one lot that was 40 feet wide by 125 feet deep! The brothers soon realized this was too small to build a home on and required everyone to own at least 2 lots. Today a “Regular” Cape Coral lot is 80 feet wide and 125 feet deep (10,000 sq ft). Some lots may consist of 3 or more lots. Some pie shaped, oversized, and irregular sized lots may consist of only one lot, but the total square feet of the lot will usually be over 10,000 sq. ft.
- We're due for down real estate cycle: 'Flip or Flop's' Tarek El Moussa
- Mortgage servicers seek government aid as forebearance requests soar
- Mortgage industry fires back at regulator who won't help servicers slammed by payment delay requests
- Weekly mortgage applications drop 17.9% as coronavirus scares off buyers
- Weekly mortgage applications drop nearly 18%, as coronavirus home buyers back away