The city of Cape Coral charges an annual assessment fee for lot mowing in the Non-Ad Valorem section of the property tax. Other areas may require you to arrange for your own lot mowing or face fines from code violations. It is important to keep the lots mowed to prevent wildfires from erupting.
- We're due for down real estate cycle: 'Flip or Flop's' Tarek El Moussa
- Mortgage servicers seek government aid as forebearance requests soar
- Mortgage industry fires back at regulator who won't help servicers slammed by payment delay requests
- Weekly mortgage applications drop 17.9% as coronavirus scares off buyers
- Weekly mortgage applications drop nearly 18%, as coronavirus home buyers back away