The usage of the term Restricted as it applies to water access will mean different things to different people and real estate agents. A Restricted properties probably will offer access to the Gulf of Mexico, but the boater may need to travel under a bridge or power line and the boat size is restricted in height. The depth of the water may also be a restriction for boating. Also, some areas require the boater to travel over a boat lift or through a boat lock.I am a waterfront experts in this area and I will usually have the local knowledge to determine the boating restrictions that apply for a particular piece of property. Call me at 239-910-1948 with your questions.
- Homebuilder Taylor Morrison reports record June sales
- Here are the housing markets that have been hit the hardest by the pandemic
- Homebuyers rush back into the market as mortgage rates hit new low
- Homebuyer mortgage demand spikes 33% as rates set another record low
- Real estate CEO expects 'exodus' of central business districts to last the next two years